Sunday, May 27, 2012

I found the most delightful London themed fabric quite by accident at a favorite quilt store. Of course my main rasson was to pick up a new sewing machine attachment and exit the store without adding even more to my fabric stash but this one fabric caught my attention. I immediately thought of the Sasha Festival in the UK this year and thought what great shirts the scaled print would make. Then after filling orders for the short sets, I've had requests for Sasha herself so I made a few outfits for her to model. Most unfortunately my Sashas won't be attending but they'll have to celebrate Sasha love from home and on the Sasha groups on Yaoo this year. Having to go back and buy more of the fabric to complete orders, the clerks kindly pointed out a second fabric with a similar theme in bright dark blue, well couldn't hardly pass that up so now more choices. Incidently if you go to www.libertyjane and go the BFC pattern tab I've discovered the tank top pattern works for Sasha. You might check out the few other free patterns there also.... Oh main thought here was the tank top pattern was FREE to download. Probably should have started with that point. I was actually trying to fit a Kish Chrysalis doll and the pattern was too big for her. The joy of having dolls of every size is the 'oops' turnouts will fit someone in the collection. Is that a good rational for having dolls of all sizes or not? Let me show you some of the London print outfits I've come up with here on my blog. Hope everyone is having a great Memorial Day weekend. check my picturetrail site for more Sasha, Gregor and Baby Sasha clothes www.picturetrail.com/sashagarden

No comments:

Post a Comment